Top 10 Travel Essentials
Download our FREE travel planner and packing lists for summer or a ski trip below!!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Traveling and packing go hand in hand. UGHHH, I hate packing, but I LOVE to travel. So, we got to do what we got to do! We list everything that you might need on your upcoming trip! We linked everything in this post so that you can purchase it! Everything linked we HIGHLY RECOMMEND, especially the toiletry bag that my sister bought me for my birthday! The bag CHANGED my entire packing experience for the better. The bag keeps my toiletries organized with four separate water-resistant compartments that zip. I LOVE IT! Without further ado, below are the top 10 travel essentials!
- iPhone- Bring your phone. 🙂
- Camera– I swear by the Canon G7X!
- Headphones– The Apple headphones work perfectly for watching a movie on a plane! Not all airlines have free movies. JET BLUE guarantees this on every flight.
- Go Pro– I am OBSESSED with the Go Pro Hero 8. I use it every time I go SNORKELING.
- iPhone Charger
- Adaptor– The world travel adaptor supports outlets in North America, Japan, China, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, and Brazil.
#2: Travel Size Toiletries-
- Toiletry Bag– The black and white striped toiletry bag was the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT from my sister Danielle! She is so thoughtful.
- All-in-One Travel Set- The all-in-one travel set has a brush, body wash, mini shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush, and toothpaste. The items are from Pantene, Secret, Olay, and Crest.
- Perfume– My favorite PERFUME is called TEASE from Victoria Secret. OMG, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I use it every day.
- Hairbrush– The rose gold brush works great for thick hair.
- Facewash Mini
- Lotion- The Bath and Body Works French Vanilla Mini Lotion smells incredible!
- Chapstick- I naturally have chapped lips and the Burt’s Bees Lip Balm works like a miracle.
- Makeup Remover- The Neutrogena mini makeup remover is perfect for bringing on your carry-on.
- Sunscreen– There is nothing better than BANANA BOAT Sunscreen protecting our skin!
- Eyebrow Plucker
#6: Beach Gear-
#7: Ski Gear-
- Ski Jacket
- Ski Socks
- Warmer Pads
- Neck Gaiter
- Skis or Snowboard
- Ski Clothing
- Revlon Liquid Liner
- Black Mascara
- Lip gloss
- Makeup Brushes
- Maps and Directions, Itinerary
- Eye Mask
- Refillable Water Bottle
Do you want to DOWNLOAD this list???? Download Here!