This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Hiking Trip Packing List
Hiking is a long walk on trails or footpaths in the countryside.
Benefits from Hiking:
- Hiking improves your blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Hiking boosts bone density since walking is a weight-bearing exercise
- Hiking builds strength in your glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and the muscles in your hips and lower legs
- Hiking strengthens your core
- Necessities: Toothbrush, hairbrush, toothpaste, mini shampoo and conditioner, deodorant, perfume, hairbrush, face wash, body wash, lotion, and Chapstick LINK HERE
- Makeup: Foundation, Blush, Mascara, Eyeliner, Liquid Eyeliner, Lipstick, Lip gloss, Makeup Remover, Chapstick, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow Plucker LINK HERE!
- PJs: Socks, Sweatpants, Comfy top
- Workout Clothes and Hiking Gear: Leggings, Sports bra, Tank Top, Sweatshirt, Jacket, Long Sleeve Shirt, Sneakers LINK HERE!
- Nice Outfits: Jeans, Shirts, Dress, Skirt, Tops
- Undergarments: Bra, Underwear, Socks, Sports Bra
- Shoes: Sneakers, Hiking Boots
- Bathing Suits
- Electronics: Phone, Headphones, Laptop, Phone Charger, Laptop Charger, Camera, Camera charger LINK HERE
- Important: Passport, Boarding Ticket, ID, Money, Wallet, Debit/Credit Cards
- Bali, Indonesia- My favorite hike I have ever gone on was at Mount Batur, which is an active volcano in Bali, Indonesia. We woke up in the middle of the night to catch the sunrise at the top! Read the 13 best things to do in Bali here!
- Cusco, Peru- Machu Picchu is a great place to go hiking in Peru. Machu Picchu is a 15th-century Inca citadel, which is about 7,970 ft above sea level. Read about how to spend six days in Peru here.
- Arizona, United States- A few other fun memories where I spent my time hiking was in Arizona. We hiked down the Grand Canyon and to the top of Camel Back Mountain. View my top 10 Grand Canyon Lookouts here!
I am going on another trip tomorrow. I am excited for the views… all the views… flight views in particular… you know, the ones from above the clouds! I am not crazy excited about packing. So, I created a packing list.
I am flying out of New York and will arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada. We have a road trip from Nevada to Colorado. I am so spontaneous that I still need to book my flight home!
Day 1: Fly into Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 2: Seven Magic Mountains in Vegas + Grand Canyon ((south rim)) in Arizona
Day 3: Grand Canyon South Rim + Drive to Horseshoe Bend
Day 4: Zion National Park
Day 5: Bryce Canyon
Day 6: Mystic Hot Springs and Arches National Park
Day 7: Colorado
Day 8: Fly home
Places I am looking forward to seeing:
VEGAS: Hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and the Seven Magic Mountains
ARIZONA: The Wave, Grand Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend in Arizona
UTAH: Zion National Park, Arches National Park, the Mystic Hot Springs, and Bryce Canyon.
COLORADO: Grand Junction, Colorado
We did not win the lottery for the Wave; however, I enjoyed our trip very much and would recommend the road trip we went on. Here is a list of what we did and where we went each day:
Read Blog: here.
Have a lovely day! I hope this packing list helps you for your next hiking trip!